June 10 2020
QUICKBOOKS ERROR 3371
QuickBooks is just one of the most used and reliable accounting software for small and medium businesses. It is regarded as an excellent accounting software but there are lots of instances when you come across some errors that puts an halt on the workflow. QuickBooks Error 3371 is the one such error which is a license error.
QuickBooks Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties.
There are various reasons that are responsible for the QuickBooks License Error:
• Damaged QBregistration.dat files.
• Corrupted MSXML components installed in your body
• Damaged or outdated applications like antivirus or firewall.
• Issues with Windows Operating System.
• Users facing difficulties with certain network and WebConnect.
Once you try to open your QuickBooks application, you could run into any among the following error messages:
• Could not initialize license properties. QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This might be caused by missing or damaged files.
• Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This can be caused by missing or damaged files.
• Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371:, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This can be caused by missing or damaged files.
Resolution for Error 3371 QuickBooks:
Below are a few solutions mentioned below, they've been suggested by QuickBooks experts.
Solution I: Updating latest windows updates
• Log directly into your system because the Administrator.
• Press the Windowsbutton in your keybord
• Click on the All Programs option and choose the Windows Update.
• Install most of the updates by simply clicking the install QuickBooks.
Solution II: Delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file
• Close your QuickBooks Desktop application and work out sure that none associated with QuickBooks related files are running.
• Open the Taskbar and press More Details.
• Now click on the Process tab.
• Sort out of the processes by pressing on the Process Name header alphabetically.
• Locate the EXE file. Choose the mentioned file and then click from the End Task option.
• Open the Entitlement data folder responsible for your Windows Operating System in addition to type of QuickBooks.
• Press the Windows key along with the R
• Run Command window will open on your pc screen.
• into the Search field, enter the file location “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6)”.
• Press Enter and you can now start to see the ecml file. Right-click from the file and press Delete option through the keyboard.
• Press Yes and give the confirmation that you would like to delete the entitlement file.
• Open the company file now and you'll start to see the instructions on the best way to register the applications.
Solution III: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is a repair tool, which repairs the damaged files and applications. It basically resolves issues with .NET Framework, C++ and MSXML. To install it proceed with the steps below:
• Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
• Save the setup file on the system’s desktop.
• Double-click on the setup file and run it on your system.
• It will probably repair all your files.
• Reboot your system following this repair process is completed.